What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!

What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!
(written by) Rokk-I La' VON "Your Relationship Engineer" MUST HAVE/MUST READ!

Monday, August 13, 2012

PURCHASE e-Book Here Through PayPal!

CLICK e-Book Cover (Picture) On Right To Go To PayPal....

WHAT IS A 4P's MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!

2-2-2 e-Book EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

*Special For..... 2 DAYS!
**NOW AVAILABLE..... 2000 COPIES!
***ON SALE FOR..... $2.22 EACH!
-TODAY! and TOMORROW!-

"There Is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY "NO" Known Reasons Why, You DO NOT Have Your (e-Book) Copy of My New Relationship Book!"  Buy Your Copy NOW/TODAY!!!
    Now, I shall tackle the second part of that two part question. "And Do Women REALLY Want One!" Hum? That's an interesting question, Do Women REALLY Want A "4P's MAN?" The logical answer would be, "YES"! Some women might even scream it to the top of their lungs, "YES!!!" but, while hosting my relationship talk show, The APHRODISIAC Show and when we had this topic of discussion, I came to find out that "ALL" women don't want or need a "4P's MAN" and I was shocked! I couldn't believe that there was a grown woman, living and breathing that REALLY didn't care for a man to be all of that. And for those ladies, it simply came down to this crazy word, that will always keep women single and searching for a real relationship. That word was....... "INDEPENDENT"!
-written by: Rokk-I La' VON  "Your Relationship Engineer"-

No comments:

Post a Comment