What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!

What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!
(written by) Rokk-I La' VON "Your Relationship Engineer" MUST HAVE/MUST READ!

Monday, April 30, 2012

My EVERY Holiday Gift (poem)

My EVERY Holiday Gift  (by: Mr. Rokk-I La' VON)

*When I look into your eyez, it's the most Glorious vision to see
*When I gaze upon your body, one look is Orgasnic to me
*The "Pure Perfection" of your Heart, Mind, Soul and Body gravitates my loins to thee; as your tasty Love Ocean brings me to my knees
*Just the simple thought; the Essence of a hint, is all that fuels me; to Impress you! To be an Asset to you! So my Gorgeous Goddess will allow me to enjoy her edible delicacy
*You are breath taken; an absolute dream; A joy to have; A Beauty to behold and a Revelation to see
*Lady! Your body is the stimulant that cause ALL of my wet dreams but it's your inner being, is what I call Authentic Divinity
*Any Man would LOVE to have you! Any Man would LOVE to cherish you! All MEN fantasize about makin' love to you
*But EVERY MAN just can't seem to find you! You're a needle in a haystack, something so rare and obscure; The type of woman that will always have her man's back when he down! Baby Girl.....I give it up to you!
*You're not looking for a handout, you're not looking for a Free Ride
*In your heart you know this MAN has "Potential" and you just want to be by his side
*You're a supporter, an encourager, a woman that will speak "Highly" of her man, EVEN if he comes up a little short
*Your number 1 plus (even though your BirthDay Suit is Heaven Sent) is that your mother taught you how to be a LADY and making and keeping your MAN happy is a mission you didn't abort
*You are the type of Woman a MAN will spend his last dime on; he knows the sex is unbelievable but he also knows that you have his best interest at Heart
*He can Trust You! He can Respect You! Because he knows you will help him be a "Great Man"! You're his better half and form "YOU" he will never want to part
*EVERY Holiday, Birthday and Anniversary is something he will always remeber; You will be wined, dined, Sexed and put on a pedestal! Because it was "YOU" that gave his spirit and uplift
*And when these days on the calendar come around, you better believe that I "Did Not" forget, because these days are ALL about you! And all that I need, is to have you..... cause you're "My EVERY Holiday Gift!"

WORDZ of ECSTASY                                                       (2/13/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment