What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!

What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!
(written by) Rokk-I La' VON "Your Relationship Engineer" MUST HAVE/MUST READ!

Monday, April 30, 2012

SO BEAUTIFUL (poem)

SO BEAUTIFUL  (by: Mr. Rokk-I La' VON)

*Temptation and Desire is what I felt when I first saw you
*But was it your Inner Beauty or your outer beauty that gravitated me to you
*We caught eyes at our first glance; I said "Hello" and you smiled
*But for that instant I felt your aura and now it's driving me wild
*You have EVERYTHING I like in a woman; Long Hair, Beautiful Skin, Large Breasts, A Gorgeous Smile, Big Pretty Legs as well as a PHAT ASS
*But your euphoria is sexxxy and that's what I noticed in that 1 pass
*I've been kickin' myself cause I didn't have the courage to stop you and ask your name
*I'm a really confident guy but I guess I kept walking cause I knew you couldn't be tamed
*I thought about you that whole day; It's rare when you have Elegance, Sexiness and Fire all in one place
*In a deck of cards, you are an "ACE"!
*My heart is beating like a Bass Drum and I can barely sleep
*But the pounding from my inner soul is because I'm hoping for yet another chance meet
*But now, all I can do is lay here in my bed and wishing that your body was next to me
*And whisper in your ear "Let Me Show You The 7 Stages of Ecstasy!"
*I was hoping the next day that you didn't cross my mind and your image would just.....fade away
*But that's hard to do when every other woman I see is Built Like You, Thick Like You and Walk Like You; but they're not you, upclose or far away
*DAMN! I wish my mind could be emancipated from the vision of one euphoric sight
*But it's hard to embrace something or someone; that you have never seen before or only saw once; My Desires, Thoughts and Passions are caught up in a Mythical Fight
*While enjoying a night out with the fellows, a fortuitous meet "I DO" see you again; You were Droppin' It, Poppin' It, Makin' It Wiggle, Sliddin' Down from that pole and looking so HOT and SINFUL
*At that moment; I don't know why; you had My Mind and My Heart; Cause you were Just SO BEAUTIFUL!

WORDZ of ECSTASY                                                       (6/27/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment