What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!

What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!
(written by) Rokk-I La' VON "Your Relationship Engineer" MUST HAVE/MUST READ!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TONIGHT (poem)

TONIGHT  (by: Mr. Rokk-I La' VON)

*I'm planning something very special for you, Because TONIGHT is your night
*I'm going to allow you to do any and Everything to me and I will not put up a fight
*How do you Like Your Loved Served? That's the ONLY question that I have for you
*But PLEASE take your time and enjoy all of me, and I won't stop you until you're through
*I'm going to give you give "You" the RED LIGHT SPECIAL cause you deserve a treat
*it's time that You and I have our private 1 on 1, After Dark Intimate meet
*My head is clear and there's nothing that's going to take my focus off of you
*We are both "GROWN & SEXY" and Tonight.......I'm bringing my "A" Game for you, boo!
*I will not stop and I'm DAMN sure! Don't want you to stop until our CLIMAXXX, that we both will reach
*I'm bringing out ALL of my tricks, cause your body is due; If there's something you want me to show.......PLEASE ask, because for you, I will teach
*TONIGHT! There is NO special occasion, It's just me doing something PLEASING for you
*Cause TONIGHT I'm coming out of my shell for my lady; my other side you've been longing to see; Hurry up and cum home girl, cause Tonight's The Debut!

WORDZ of ECSTASY                                                       (5/21/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment