What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!

What Is A MAN? And Do Women REALLY Want One!
(written by) Rokk-I La' VON "Your Relationship Engineer" MUST HAVE/MUST READ!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm The MAN For U (poem)

I'm The MAN For U  (by: Mr. Rokk-I La' VON)

"Girl! I see you lookin' but you're not sayin' anything. So let me tell you what I'm thinking. Just Listen!"

*I wanna hypnotise your soul, and bring you closer to me
*I'm gonna put your heart in a trance, and give you Supreme Ecstasy
*Just tell me your desires, and I'll fullfill them truthfully
*If I'm not the ONE then "PLEASE" tell me; but if I am, will you show me
*I believe I'm the ONE, to give you UNLIMITED ROMANCE
*My arms are open for you, girl..... So give me a chance
*These feelings that we share, No longer can we hide
*I'm layin' my cards on the table, will you let True Love pass you by?
*Lady..... It's time that you come and be apart of me!
*Baby..... It's time that we share, will you Come To Me?
*Your ClimaXXX I will own cause your body is due
*And "I Will" take my time, cause it's All About You!
*I have something Very Special for you.....Girl!
*I'm gonna love you the Whole night thru, as I Cum ALL in your World
*Your Soul is what I want "Don't Hesitate!"
*Baby Girl; Let Go and Just Relax; For you I'll wait!
*I'm layin' it out for you, so do what'cha gotta do
*Open up your heart, because "I'm The MAN For U!"

"Baby, I'm what you're looking for, I'm what you need! Your soul is cryin' out for me!"

WORDZ of ECSTASY                                                     (12/27/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment